TANTRA YOGA : generate energy that is
dormant inside of you
Classical Tantra Yoga is the root of all the Yoga. Story says that it is while Parvati asked to Shiva the secret of immortality that Shiva taught her the science of the 5 Yoga (Mantra; Kundalini; Hatha; Ashtanga and Shiva Shakti Yoga) which constitutes the classical Tantra yoga. Tevananda Orgasmic Center promotes Tantra Yoga as a pathway to health and happiness for people at all levels of consciousness. Tan means expansion, tra means freedom. Tantra is the art of to be free from all physical, mental and spiritual bondage through the expansion of energy.
Tantra Yoga emphasizes the development of power latent in the chakras in a systematic manner to heal and balances all aspects of human beings - including the physical, emotional, vital, mental, and spiritual bodies. It eventually leads to supreme consciousness, the aim of the human life. Tantra yoga starts with the gross level-body and gradually transitions to the subtle-level consciousness. This teaching system offers the evolutionary process from Hatha yoga (meditation through the body), to Ashtanga yoga (meditation through the mind), to Mantra yoga (meditation through sound), to Kundalini yoga (meditation through the chakras), and ultimately to Shiva-Shakti yoga (meditation through the internal masculine and feminine energy).
“Tantra is the way to the generate energy that is dormant inside of you, to circulate it and use it for your physical health, mental health, emotional health and finally for your spiritual health”
Tantra is the ancient science which uses specific techniques (yoga practices) to expand and liberate the consciousness from its limitations.
It practice gradually brings about the awakening of kula kundalini (cosmic power) that is dormant in everyone. When kundalini becomes activated she moves through the chakras creating transformation bringing out our highest potential. Finally Kundalini unties with higher consciousness in the crown chakra bestowing us with pure bliss.
In this workshop we will go through a complete Tantra Yoga practice. This will be followed by a lecture on the basic principles of Tantra, how to apply Tantra to our daily life and how we can use it to create the life we truly desire. It is a method that brings us closer to being alive as it embraces all of life, awakening our senses and at the same time cultivating the witness consciousness. This heightened awareness makes for a life truly worth living.
Tantra Yoga class includes :
- Asana : Physical posture of Hatha yoga.
- Pranayama : Regulation of the breath through certain techniques and exercises.
- Mudras : Described as hand positions. Each area of the hand has a reflex reaction in a specific part of the brain.
- Bhandas : Internal muscular-physical ‘lock’ who release energy in your body.
- Yoga Nidra : State of consciousness between waking and sleeping.
- Om Chanting : Sounds who help you to reach profound enlightenment.
- Mantra : Chants for uplifting our group energy and to create sacred space
- Tantra Meditation : Combination of breathing and awareness to balance masculine and feminine energies
- Lecture / Satsang : Tantra Yoga and application of Tantra Yoga in our daily life.
ON YOUR FIRST
Price per session (2 hours): 30$
At the Orgasmic Centre Tevananda - Saint-Quentin-En-Yvelines